Registration is open for all categories. Check our calendar for submission deadlines for completed portfolios.
Registration is the first step in your Infant Mental Health Endorsement (IMH-E®) portfolio process. Please follow the steps outlined below to ensure successful registration in the appropriate Endorsement® category.
Required Pre-Registration Steps:
- Become an ORIMHA Member, if you do not hold a current membership in an IMH State Association. Membership is annual, starting in January, and ending December 31 of the current year. Individual and organizational membership options are available.
- Review Endorsement at a Glance 2016 and Competency Guidelines to determine which category is the best fit for you.
- Click here to Register on EASy .
- Use the 2017 Getting Started Guide ORIMHA (1) to guide your portfolio progress.
- We strongly recommend using your personal email when you register, as the automated emails from our EASy system can sometimes end up in Junk or Spam folders when using your work email. We also recommend adding the following email addresses to your contacts list: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Click the “save” button on the screen after you upload your resume to ensure it is retained.
Pay the Registration Fee through PayPal at the time of submission, or write a note that you are sending a check in the mail. Your registration will be complete once we have verified your Association membership and your payment has been received. We recommend you use Paypal if at all possible.
- We will email you if we have questions and to let you know once your Registration is approved. While our goal is to process registrations within two days, depending on volume it may take up to a week for ORIMHA to complete your initial registration review.
We look forward to supporting you on your path to Endorsement® !
If you have any questions or need assistance with your registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.