We are a state wide network of parents and professionals developed to support the emotional health and well-being of all Oregon’s infants, toddlers and their families.
We are dedicated to:
- Promoting broad awareness and understanding of the importance of early nurturing relationships.
- Building Oregon’s capacity to support emotional health and well-being through interaction, study, and collaboration across systems.
- Providing Oregon with access to current resources from around the world.
- Informing policy makers, funders and other key stakeholders across systems of care of infant mental health principles and best practices.
- Advocating for the application of infant mental health principles and best practices.