We are a state wide network of parents and professionals developed to support the emotional health and well-being of all Oregon’s infants, toddlers and their families.
We are dedicated to:
- Promoting broad awareness and understanding of the importance of early nurturing relationships.
- Building Oregon’s capacity to support emotional health and well-being through interaction, study, and collaboration across systems.
- Providing Oregon with access to current resources from around the world.
- Informing policy makers, funders and other key stakeholders across systems of care of infant mental health principles and best practices.
- Advocating for the application of infant mental health principles and best practices.
December is our membership drive. During December you may renew your ORIMHA membership for 2019 at current rates. Rates will increase in January.
Select the Membership tab and join now to save and begin immediately receiving your ORIMHA membership benefits.